Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel seasoning is one of the best seasonings of the food universe. Everything But The Bagel is a perfect blend of sesame seeds, garlic, onion and salt so tasty that it goes with almost every food item!
It is really sad if you haven’t tried this Everything but the bagel seasoning yet. If you’re unable to visit a Trader Joe’s and while trying to buy it online, you’ll notice that even on Amazon, it can be $35 for a pack of two… which is kind of expensive! We’d feel really sorry if you haven’t tasted this ambrosial seasoning yet!
That’s why we are here with an easy way to make this Everything but the Bagel seasoning at home using affordable ingredients that are easily found in any store in your locality. With only 6 ingredients, this recipe can be prepared in any kitchen of the world within the span of a minute.
Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning is a flawless combination of delicious toppings. It is notorious to have taken the internet by a storm ever since its debut.
It is a popular pantry item for the Millenials. This product is not available outside of the US, but our homemade DIY recipe will allow you to savour its divine flavours anywhere in the world.
Recipe type: Seasoning
Serves Approx. ½ cup
Easy DIY Everything But The Bagel seasoning Recipe:
- 1½ tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1½ tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1½ tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp flaked sea salt or coarse sea salt
- In a mixing bowl or jar, combine all the above-mentioned ingredients and mix them well.
- Store the seasoning in an air-tight container, mason or shaker jar, and keep in the pantry of your kitchen.
- Sprinkle it over bagels, avocado toast, scrambled tofu, potatoes, homemade bread, salads, roasted veggies and almost anything & everything you want to try it with
- Serving size: approx 1 tbsp.
- Calories: 33
- Fat: 2.5g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2g
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Sodium: 547mg
- Fibre: 1g
- Protein: 1.15g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Disclaimer: We do not own any images posted in this article. It belongs to its respective owners. We do not use any of these images for commercial purpose. We intend no copyright infringement. Please let us know if we have accidentally used an image you own, we will immediately remove it.