Food is basically the power supplier of the body without eating food one can’t live and can’t get enough to work the whole day. But are your eating habits healthy?
For the answer to this question, I will be detailing down the list of food items which are healthier and those that can really damage your physique and at some point in life can be the reason for some serious health problems.
To achieve a good physique one must know what type of food he/she is eating, when and in what quantities, because food is the key to a perfect physique.
Food Items That Should Be Given a Thought Before Eating:
- Firstly, starting the day with some carbohydrates can become one major reason for not losing weight. That is because sometimes the choice of carbohydrates we make is not good enough and that leads to a drastic spike in insulin and fat storage.
- Sugars, which we are taking might be too much on a daily basis and can also cause the insulin spike and fat storage.
- Junk foods that are deep-fried or some of them are just frozen foods are also very bad for health.
These are the broad category of food habits which are the probable cause for harm to not only those who are obese or acne-prone, but to every person who really wants to maintain a good physique and a healthy body.
Effects of These Food Habits:
1. Causes fat storage and leads to more obesity.
2. Heart problems at later stages.
3. Causes cancer
5. Causes Type 2 diabetes
There are many more ill effects of these eating habits on the human body and especially if you are into fitness, you should stay away from these type of foods if you really want good and fast results because these food habits can delay your results or in some cases you lost control over yourself and start giving in to these junk food habits again which will bring you back to square one.
Food Habits You Must Focus on:
1. Consuming complex carbohydrates (that will not spike insulin)
2. Including Good fats in your diet.
3. Having more Protein-rich food.
4. Eating more Fruits.
5. Including veggies that contain fibers in your diet.
If you are starting your journey in the fitness industry then you must avoid these food habits for a better physique plus if you are just a normal person who just wants to stay fit and healthy then you might definitely want to cut out these habits!
Eat Healthy Stay Healthy